HOW TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVE PEOPLE




                 You know I never force people to follow me,-My instagram,facebook or blog. if you're feeling negative/bitter/jealous about me please unfollow me, this is my personal space,my life and I don't care. I just want to have fun, improve myself and do what I love,share my thoughts. You can scolI down fast if I'm criticizing and lecturing . I know in this life I can never please everyone because everyone judging and doubting everyday , go ahead but don't force me your opinion on me because I know myself better than others.i know my niat or intentions.
           I'm just being honest with you if you're being honest with me because I can pick up any negative vibes. It okay to have positive and negative opinion because that is life anyway ..Asam garam kehidupan. I used positive thoughts to overcome my challenges but I also used negative thoughts to be careful, aware of danger and for survival instincts for dealing with different situations.I also blocked people if they harming my relationship with other, spreading making up stories,melagakan orang,and do worse things because this is my personal  and you're not welcome here.
         My motto is simple.. You threat me with kindness, I also threat 10x kindness with you. If you're going to be my enemy, go ahead because you're fighting alone because I don't interested with the fight.there so many people try find ways to fight with me but I'm just ignoring them. I'm just focus on my goal and there is so many things need my attention. You're not worth my attention at all. if this person is my family members or close friends. I will just ignore it because I don't want to make the fight bigger and I love them more than the negativity they bring. I know people have plus minus attitudes but i try explaining  to their understanding and if they don't listen, I will not waste my times and energy anymore- i will focus on bigger and more things in my life. It not my style to force people but I also will forgive them for my well-being peace.Because I deserve better than that. I also don't do revenge things because karma/Kifarah of life will do it for me. Lupa nak cakap orang judgemental ni kalau ko down,susah atau ditimpa benda tak elok, lagi dia gelakkan ko, rendahkan ko dan padankan muka ko dapat hidup ko macamtu. Tak payah kisah pasal orang negatif,kisah pada diri sendiri,delete je orang toksik,ko susah memang diorang takkan tolong, pegang hati dengan kesabaran lama-lama akan jadi kuat hati kita. Tak payah buktikan apa-apa. Ini perjalanan kita bukan orang lain so don't compare. Semua dalam perancangan Allah, keep sabar and calm semua akan berjalan lancar.
                   It called retribution of life.In life there is God which is Allah. Good doer will received good things in life. The bad doer also received same.I will just prayed they will follow good path and not astray. You have also to remember syaitan/devils are human no.1 enemy so they will feed negative thoughts to human and they become bad doer.Like Adam and Eve stories. Forgive  them because that the devils want to sparks hate,violence and negativity into human . Ignore the  humans seek you to fight with you-let them cool down first and explain later.May Allah protect us all from the slander of devils. Auzubillahminalsyaitan nir rojim. I seek Allah protection from the devils.

Thanks for reading and understanding. 

Comments